Events at Blackstock Estate
We don’t just hold other people’s events – we’re big fans of putting on our own! We have regular themed nights and special events, including everything from live stand-up comedy, to salsa nights, to tapas and flamenco nights.
This page is regularly updated with upcoming events, so be sure to check in to see what’s on. For all our events we offer the option of buying an advance ticket online.
Wedding Venue Showcase
Sunday 24th February 2019
We will be open to couples looking for the perfect venue for their special day. You will be able to see our exclusive barns dressed for a wedding. Maybe YOUR wedding? The estate and grounds will also be on show, so you can explore at your leisure and talk to our team if you have any questions.
- Both of our beautifully restored rustic barns will be dressed in different styles
- Free parking and entry (no tickets or appointments necessary)
- 10am – 3pm
- Our wedding team from Coordinators to Catering will be on hand to answer your questions
Friday 1st March
Comedy Night at Blackstock – The sell out stand up night returns – Amazing & very funny stand up comedy talent from across the UK… Not to be missed!
- 6pm – 10:30pm Doors open 6pm
- Over 18’s only
- Licensed bar
- Tex Mex and Burger Menu
- Show from 8pm
- Shared table £9.95pp
- Shared table slightly restricted view £6.95pp
- Private table of 10 £89.55
Sunday 17th March 2019
We, at Blackstock, know that there are a million things to remember to book as you plan your wedding – and we’d like to make things easier for you!
Come and meet a huge variety of suppliers all under one roof –
and, at the same time, see the Blackstock Country Estate in all it’s glory.
- Over 30 suppliers from Magicians to Letter in Lights
- Bridal Wear
- Make-up Artists
- Stationers and many more
- There will be wine tasting and our first class cuisine canape sampling
- The Events & Wedding Team will be on hand to answer your questions
- Free Parking and Entry
- 11am – 3pm
- Everything to inspire you to create the most perfect day
Mother’s Day Afternoon Teas
Sunday 31st March 2019
Treat your Mum this year with a visit to Blackstock Country Estate.
- Served all day 10am – 3.30pm
- £24.95 pp with Tea / Coffee
- £29.95 pp with Tea / Coffee and a glass of Prosecco
- Children half price
Non-refundable deposit of £10 per head
Pre-booking is essential. Please call 01323 848 006 to reserve your table.
Make an enquiry:
A member of our team will get back to you shortly.CONTACT US