(Seasonal, April to September)
We are looking for a reliable, hard working and enthusiastic individual to join our housekeeping team for a busy summer of weddings, looking after our barns and luxury accommodation.
Duties will include
- Maintenance of the barns in preparation of our events.
- Preparation of our accommodation for weddings and Air B&B guests.
- Washing, drying and ironing of our linen.
Hours and days of work may vary to accommodate our bookings, although some early starts (6am) and daytime weekend work will be required. Shifts are allocated a month in advance and hours may be flexible to suit successful applicant.
Qualities we are looking for
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Housekeeping experience preferred but not necessary as training will be given
- Ideally own transport to get to our rural location (or reliable lifts)