We are looking for one Full-time or two Part Time Housekeepers
This could be one full time position but we are also happy to look at two part time or job share roles.
- A total of 40 hours per week (this may increase in the summer months but can be offset in the winter months)
- Flexible working hours including some early morning starts.
- Work Rota schedule- Monday to Sunday 5 days per week.
- Pay scale commensurate with age and experience, starting at £11.50 per hour.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts at our farm shop
- Own transport essential
- Looking after our 11-room accommodation. We have a selection of guest accommodation, which ranges from a 6-bed farmhouse, a 3-bed cottage to 2 x 1 bed self-contained cottages. All available for wedding guest accommodation and Air B+B. All need to be kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Cleaning of both barns before and after every event – Our Tudor barn and the Granary barn, both are used for weddings and corporate events.
- Our laundry is dealt with in the house, daily washing and ironing is required.
- Completing a thorough turnaround by the team of all accommodation.
- Cleaning all toilets on site regularly and maintaining toiletries.
- Preparing Linen order required for events.
- Liaising with your manager and reporting any issues.
- Check stock levels of products used on a regular basis.
- Experience of working within a housekeeping team. – Preferable
- Extremely high standards of cleanliness and to attention to detail. – Essential
- Ability to communicate with other members of staff. – Essential
- Welcoming, friendly, helpful manner towards our guests. – Essential
- Excellent organisational skills and able to use own initiative. – Essential
Blackstock Country Estate is a beautiful countryside wedding and events venue located near Eastbourne in East Sussex. We are licensed for weddings, civil ceremonies, and events for up to 120 guests.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you – We look forward to hearing from you.