Front of House / Hospitality Staff Required
Blackstock Country Estate deliver the most wonderful and memorable weddings and events in a beautiful setting.
This is a very exciting opportunity for waiting staff to join the Blackstock Country Estate team for many wonderful weddings and events.
We are looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals to look after our wedding guests on flexible shifts.
This will include some weekdays and weekends, morning, daytime and evenings.
Duties will include
- greeting guests
- table service
- table clearance
- bar tending
- banqueting set up and service
Qualities we are looking for
- You need to be customer focused with a hands-on approach
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of food and drink desirable
- Ideally some experience in working on larger events and weddings, however not a necessity as full training will be provided
- Team player, reliable and punctual, able to make your independent way to and from Blackstock Country Estate due to our remote location.
Shifts are allocated a month in advance, allowing the successful candidates to choose their working patterns against personal commitments.
Pay will be based on age, experience and shifts.
Whilst we are happy to consider candidates under the age of 18, most shifts will require the applicants to be 18 years old or over to cover bar duties.