A fantastic opportunity to join our award winning luxury wedding venue. We are looking for an experienced Wedding Co-ordinator, with a natural passion for customer service. We are a secluded and exclusive wedding venue, with two beautifully renovated barns and courtyards, 70 acres of land, wildlife and luxury accommodation on site.
We host over 80 weddings a year as well as our regular popular comedy nights, magic shows, Christmas parties, wedding fairs and showcases.
The right applicant will take over from our current wedding coordinator who will retire at the end of August. Full training of our software and procedures will therefore be given to ensure the successful planning and delivery of our events.
Duties will include
- Dealing with enquiries and keeping tracked records
- Conduct viewings, issue quotes, follow ups
- Management of the weddings and events’ records throughout the planning
- Arrange tastings, final meetings, issue table plans and function sheets
- Welcome our clients on the day of their events and assist with the running of the day alongside the Front of House team.
- Check-in and check-out of guests booked on the luxury accommodation
- Actively promote latest offers and events nights
- Assist with the management of Air B&B off-peak bookings
- Organise on site wedding fairs and show cases
- Host off-site wedding fairs
The position is based on 40 hours per week. Due to the nature of our business some weekends will be required. We offer two days off during the week when applicable, with flexibility for the right applicant.
- We are looking for a bubbly individual, hardworking, committed and excited to be a part of this journey.
- Strong attention to details, highly organised, punctual, able to work well under pressure.
- Weekend availability.
- Excellent communication required with strong interpersonal skills.
- Due to our remote location you will need to have your own transport.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent English necessary as well as computer literate.
- Some marketing background would be desirable although not essential
If you would like to apply for the role of Wedding Co-Ordinator at Blackstock Country Estate then please apply with full CV and cover letter to email@example.com